And introducing the "Self-Made Mad-Man!" A musician with personality, to say the least. Click on the madman to take you to places you've only dreamed of.
Thanks! I'm am still learning and havn't put much time into it lately, but I very much appreciate your comments! Have a great day! I'll be in Maine next week, so posts will be down for a bit, but I'll try to post more often.
Damn! I clicked on that positive affirmations link, and it was some bullshit website trying to sell me shit I don't need! I'll let blogger.com know that these people are using their bandwidth to sell their shit by posting comments with links to their websites. Not cool.
From now on, everyone posting a comment will have to type in the word verification box so as to avoid spam abuse in my blog. Sorry for any inconvenience.
My Thoughts on Life, Work, Politics, Music, and Dealing with a new Welsh Terrier named Chance. Web Links, Digital Photography, and this Blog's Opinion Expressed Freely and Openly. Clicking on an image will take you to the full size image. Clicking on a webpage I've posted will link you to that website. Please help support this blog by visiting my sponsor's links.... just clicking on it helps me out...you need not purchase anything!
3 Comments:
Thanks! I'm am still learning and havn't put much time into it lately, but I very much appreciate your comments! Have a great day! I'll be in Maine next week, so posts will be down for a bit, but I'll try to post more often.
By
Claudia, at 9/16/2005 9:08 AM
Damn! I clicked on that positive affirmations link, and it was some bullshit website trying to sell me shit I don't need! I'll let blogger.com know that these people are using their bandwidth to sell their shit by posting comments with links to their websites. Not cool.
By
Claudia, at 9/16/2005 9:15 AM
From now on, everyone posting a comment will have to type in the word verification box so as to avoid spam abuse in my blog. Sorry for any inconvenience.
By
Claudia, at 9/29/2005 7:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home